19-26 June 2016, Suwon, South Korea
Organizers: Dmitri Svergun, Sangho Lee, Al Kikhney
The Course covers the major structural and biophysical techniques for characterization of high and low resolution structure and structural transitions, macromolecular complex formation, protein folding, stability, interactions and enzymatic mechanisms:
- small-angle X-ray and neutron scattering (SAXS/SANS),
- nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR),
- static and dynamic light scattering (SLS/DLS),
- analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC),
- differential and isothermal calorimetry (DSC/ITC),
- spectroscopic approaches,
- cryo-electron microscopy (cryo-EM),
- bioinformatic tools to analyse protein-protein interactions,
- interdisciplinary approaches.
50 participants will be selected to attend the course. The registration fee of 120 euro (KRW 150000) will be requested from the academic participants covering the event materials, lodging and meals. Applicants from industry are expected to pay a 1000 euro (KRW 1250000) fee.
Application deadline: April 10th 2016.
Apply now: http://events.embo.org/16-macromolecule/#Register